Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Thanksgiving

This year for Thanksgiving we had it at our house and my Grandma, Aunt, uncle, cousins and my cousins son came. It was fun to have everyone together and get to see everyone. I helped my mom and dad prepare the food for Thanksgiving. We had tons of food such as mashed potatoes, turkey, bread, pumpkin muffins, fruit, seven layer salad, stuffing, beans, applesauce and more. I enjoy getting together with my family over the holidays because it gives us all a chance to catch up and spend time together. I had a lot of fun playing with my cousins son, Wyatt who is 3 years old. We went outside and played some basketball and football. It was such a beautiful day with the temperatures right around 58 degrees. Throughout the afternoon the temperatures started to drop and the wind began to pick up and so by 5 everyone started to leave to beat the storm home. I was not very pleased to see that about an hour later after everyone was gone that it had started to snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment