Thursday, September 6, 2012



Reflection #1
I enjoyed  reading the educational technology and the Bill of Rights for students blog. I felt like it was very informative and I would have to agree with him on some of those things. Before this class I have never used Google docs before I had heard of it but never used it. Now that I have experienced and messed around with some of the things Google has to offer I’m surprised that so many people still use Microsoft Word. Another thing I really liked that he mentioned in his blog was how easy it is to save stuff to the cloud and how flash drives can get lost or smashed. I like the fact that even on Google docs you can save a bunch of stuff on it and then you can access it from any computer. I think that most people agree with at least a majority or all of the Bill of Rights for Students that he was talking about.

No comments:

Post a Comment